AMUSF Qualification Courses
We are now taking bookings for students to start Stage 1 in February 2021.
Our classes have social distancing and other measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please contact us if you would like more information about starting your training.
The AMUSF Diploma Qualification Courses are suitable for beginners and those with upholstery experience who wish to further develop their skills. They bring together both traditional and modern materials and techniques.
There are three Stages and each Stage has 210 hours/30 days of tailored tutoring within the fully equipped Skills Centre. You have a choice of training patterns and learn from tutors who are experts within their field.
Each student at the Centre is encouraged to aim for and develop their skills to the highest level. This is achieved through tutoring that is tailored to each individual and delivered in a relaxed and friendly yet hard working environment.
Students at the Upholstery Skills Centre:
- Enjoy excellent tutor to student ratios with at least one tutor for every six students;
- Benefit from tutoring that is tailored to suit their level of ability and individual aspirations;
- Work hard and at their own pace - this avoids any waiting around or rushing to keep up with others;
- Learn from expert tutors with over a hundred years professional experience between them;
- Choose from a range of training patterns, including the option of a shorter training day;
- Benefit from additional skills development schemes;
- Have the opportunity to get involved in other interesting projects; and
- Learn in a friendly and professional environment.
You can start your training in February, April or September and you can complete either one or two stages in a year.
Once you have completed the three Stage Diploma, you can also take advantage of our exclusive Gateway scheme. This unique schemes provide continued support for our newly qualified upholsterers.
We will always do our best to accommodate your needs and to help you find the training option that suits you best.
We are now taking bookings for people wishing to start their training in February 2021. Please contact us for further information.